Monday, January 27, 2014

The Energy that Carries us Through



Living life wide open with courage and grace
 
With any journey there comes great sacrifice and equally great rewards.  The reward is the openness to all that is.  Embracing the fact that I am a conduit for the grace of God to travel though and touch the world in profound and amazing way.

The first step is intention.  After that its getting my head out of the way so my heart can lead the way.

I feel life so intensely at times, it practically cuts like a knife.  The only way through is breathing with conscious awareness.  The breath is my savior.  When I think I cannot go a step further, the simply coursing of my breath has carried me through.  The breath is so much more than an autonomic response that keeps us alive.  The breath carries us to death.  It delivers us into the next life and births us to and fro this world.

The breath is a gift which creates balance and grounding in our life.  Without it we would surely not survive, in so many more ways than one.  The breath continues to carry us through with calming mind effects, and overall body relaxation.  It gives creativity the opportunity to blossom by allowing our imaginations to be heard.

From the breath comes new life.  Renewed and aware we step into each moment with vibrance.  All this being only possible through our keen awareness on the flow of our very own breath...........
 
 


The Ocean


The Ocean endlessly flows      
As the waves roll
And tides change
I am renewed, reborn
With each breath-
A blessing.
 
My chest rises and falls
I am invigorated.
 
I fill my soul with fresh air
The energies of heaven
Nourish each and every cell.
 
The breath connects me
To the fibers of the Universe.
I am a strand in
The Web of life
 
Life reminds us to breathe
Ever changing seasons
Re-birth to Death
And once again.
 
The Sun rises
Only to fall once again.
 
All life is held in the embrace of
The ever flowing breath.
 
It is with all our heart
And all our soul
We embrace the Ocean of life,
And the ever flowing breath
That carries us along.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
~Jimmy Page~    [Winter 2012]

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment