Monday, February 8, 2016

Life is but a Dream....What's yours?

It is continuously in the forefront of my mind.  It will not go away, and I realize I have to do something about it.  I danced around with ideas of how I could improve things.  I look around and I see a lot of beauty and an equal amount of imminent disaster lurking about.  The truth is life is a choice.  We decide every second on how we view this world, and where we place our stock.  Unlimited possibilities float in the air ready to be brought into existence through our conscious creation.  There’s always going to be the good wolf and the bad wolf at our doorstep.  Every experience has the potential to be perceived as a blessing or a curse.  Duality is a huge part of this Earthwalk.  It is of utmost important we see the bigger picture in all of this and be fully conscious of the opportunities before us.  When we open eyes to the truth that life is fully in our hands and we are the makers of our madness, or equally so, the creators of beautiful dreams come true, we become warriors of our own personal truth.

I have become fully aware of current circumstances that surround me and they are creating more than just a tinge of nervous energy within.  I look out into the world and into myself and I see a fear masking our truest potentials in this lifetime.  Many of us won’t admit this publicly or privately, to others or even more importantly, to ourselves.  Without a shadow of doubt I know it lies at the heart of many of us.  I bring this to our attention to create an opportunity to elevate ourselves from this current state of being; asleep at the wheel.  I’ve been awake and asleep on and off for some time now.  I liken myself to dualities' YoYo.  One day I’m all in, the next day I’m head deep in my ass.  The funniest part, or saddest part of it all, depending on how you’d like to look at it all, is this; I am fully aware that I’m a ball on the end of a string bouncing in and out of awareness.  Blows my mind. 

I have opened my eyes to life and have been amazed to the potential that is possible with the right dedication, courage, and determination.  I truly believe anything is possible if you fully invest in yourself and continue flowing in a direction that resonates strongly in your heart. 

There are a few things I must share on the darkside of things to allow myself to embrace the lighter side of things.  In the fashion of duality I must embark on a journey that allows me to fully see the woes of my way and this world I live in before I can shine the full spectrum of light I have to bring to the world.  Many times, and many people have found their way to the light by knowing they have been walking in the dark and realized they’ve had enough.  And true enough, they come to know by shining a light in the dark you become the light that you have been searching for all this time.

Getting back on point;  the weight that sits heavy at the forefront of my mind, its time to share a truth that may piss some people off.  It is what it is.  If the words I’m sharing offend or upset you, I only ask you take a step back, breathe in a deep breath and ask yourself why these words are affecting you in this way. 

Here’s the thing;  Electronics, social media, gaming, reality TV, all equal one thing: DISTRACTION.  We are being distracted from a deeper truth of life.  We have immersed ourselves so deeply into this world of an electronic presentation of who we think we are, we have lost touch with who we truly are.  We aren’t even looking at who we are, why we are here, and what’s IT all about.  Maybe some of us are, but there is a shitload of us who invest no effort or thought into the possibilities of what this life is and who we truly are. 

I know its deep shit.  I think about it and it blows my fucking mind.  Little things like; Where was I before I was here?  Where will I go when I move on from this plane?  It mind boggling, yet I ask myself, how can I not consider these things.  How are so many of us turning a blind eye to the pink elephant in the room?  That’s mind blowing too.  It’s weird that we don’t learn about this stuff in school.  Mathematics and English are fine.  They serve a purpose.  But what about the bigger picture of life?  Where’s the class in school that questions this reality and encourages one to dive deeper in the Great Mysteries of life? 

These are all books in themselves. But we have to ask ourselves why?  At least I do.  I’m not going to get lost in left field, but know this; the people who hold dominant power in this world do not want you pondering such big questions.  They want dependency, you of them.  They want good little worker bees who do their job and don’t make too much noise.  They probably don’t dig people like me stirrin the pot up.  But I say fuck’em.  I can’t sit quiet anymore.  I’ve done plenty of the good little worker bee thing.  Now it is time to stir shit up bygollie.

What I’m proposing is simple yet might complicate things a bit.  I know that’s how I feel about it anyways.  Instead of spending our precious time tweeting who did this or that, or Facebooking how great this is, how stupid that was, or staring endlessly at a screen ridiculing the fake ass reality show about who the fuck cares, how bout we open up to a new level of being and embrace that life is some pretty amazing shit, and go out and make a difference in the world.  Go volunteer at some place worthy down the street.  Hang out with grandma and tell her how she inspires you, and then hear how her life made her who she is today.  Paint a picture of your backyard bringing out the colors you see.  Write a book on how to wake the fuck up to the bigger picture of life J.

This is what I’m talking about.  And if you think I’m an asshole for saying it, fine.  I really don’t care if that’s how you feel.  I love you and wish you the very best no matter your choice.  I write these words to us all, myself being a big part of us all.  I am guilty of good chunk of the shit I speak to in this writing, except reality tv, that shit is not my cup of tea, never has, never will be.  It is a crock of shit and I’m not interested in the pretend lives of others.  Just sayin. 

I’m here to make a difference.  I’m here to encourage conscious change.  I’m turning on my light and shining it in the space around me, illuminating all that’s in my reach.  My Goal is not to offend.  My goal is to enlighten.  We all are the creators of our own realities.  There's no one to blame for your life.  When we point a finger at someone else, always remember where the rest of the fingers in your hand are pointing to.  I can only change who I am.  My mission is to be the best I can be.  I’ve been down in hole and on the wings of an Eagle high in the sky.  We all ride the waves of life’s ups and downs.  It’s a natural occurrence in this life.  Its what we bring to the table when we experience these highs and lows that shapes who we are in this lifetime.  Don’t get caught down low, and always remember that what goes up must come down.  Wise words I’ve run into my whole life. 

Today I’m making the effort to put down my phone and communicate more fully and open to life.  Whether life gives me roses or pisses down my leg, I’m going to make the best of it.  I have a gift to share with the world, and so do you.  Let’s be honest with ourselves,  look within and truly see how in the world we can be who we came here to be.  Look as deep as you’d like.  Walk the line if you choose.  Jump right into that shit if you feel inclined.  Or just watch from a distance.  The choice is yours for the making.  I love and only wish you the very best.  Life is but a dream, so row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.  Love that shit J

Be Awesome,

Love

~Jimmy Page~

No comments:

Post a Comment