Monday, July 27, 2009

A Day in the Life

Hello 2u

Today I am feeling the effects of life's ups and downs. This morning was really fun. Noah and I had a wild water fight to cool us down a bit on this wonderfully hot day.

Now Noah is asleep and I am trying to figure out what exactly I am going to next. I have a list and I am about to check it twice. Hopefully I can find something nice to do.

Anyhow, I should probably get movin on.

But before I go I just want to say that sometimes with so many things to do its hard to decide where to start. I suppose we need to start with what feels the most compelling to us. When we go with what calls to us it seems like things fall into place a bit easier than when we push ourselves to do something we don't want to do. Everything will get done in its own time. Just keep the faith!

And by the way, check out some of my video links. The sound is a bit off track from the visuals, but it makes it all the more interesting to experience.

Enjoy the day!
~Jimmy~

No comments:

Post a Comment