Saturday, September 5, 2009

In the Waves of the Wild Round Moon

The full moon of yesterday has my energies flittering in the wind. I feel like I am on the top of a flag pole in gusty winds hangin on for dear life.

Ok so maybe I am exaggerating a bit, but all the same, things are bit crazy right now.

May patience is like thin black ice. I am walking on its surface and it keeps cracking under my weight at a ratio of about every other step. Not mention in times like these its easy to slip into situations that escalade from a minor altercation into some wild tornado of unhindered emotions flying loose all around town.

My barometer tells me I need to chill out, take a deep breath and center myself, ground myself, and focus on the positive aspects of life.

I think after I am done here I am going to do a little Qi gung to bring myself back down to Earth a bit. Because right now my anchor line is loose and the ground appeears to be some far off illusion.

Ground down, I am putting my root down into this Earth and letting the bigger picture of life come back into focus.

And thats that. Off I go to create a space to reconnect to the inner harmony that keeps me movin forward in a positive direction.

Now is the time to take control and make this life what I know it is to me. Livin the Life I love I am Livin in the rays of this glowing Sun's day!

Peace to One and All.

Much Love,
~Jimmy~

No comments:

Post a Comment