Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Way of the Waves ( And the times of our lives)

Today I can feel the breath of life surging through me.

And I like it.

Life can be such a whirlwind sometimes. Time seems to go by so fast, and I keep wondering, what's with this thing we call time.

My perception of time is very flimsy. The days for me blend togther forming one big blanket of life. Its like a continuos flow that has no stop or start. It just keeps moving.

Some days I take a step back to see what is going on all around me. It interesting to get a different perspective on things once in awhile. When I do this its as if I am watching this immense wave roll by. I enjoy seeing things from here, yet I enjoy being in the thick of things and riding the crest of the wave we oddly refer to as time.

Time is a funny thing. Some days you got time, others you don't. All the same, I say time is an illusion that aids us in getting from point A to point B. Time is there so we can pretend that everything isn't going on all at once. WHich it is.

I do my best with this concept we call time. One day it seems to work for me, and other days it screws me all up.

I suppose that the best I can do is live my life the best I know how. And as far as time goes; some days I'll give it, and other days, I'll take it.

In end, or in beginning, I see time for what it is and what it is not. I haven't totally figured out what its all about. SO I guess I'll do the Hokey Pokey and I'll turn it all about.

Be well,
~Jimmy~

No comments:

Post a Comment