Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Beginning my Journey on a Fast

Good Morning everyone.

Today is the first official day of my fast. I plan to fast for as long as I can, or 7 days, which ever happens to come first. I am amazed that I am actually doing this. I have thought about doing a fast for many years, but for one reason or another it did not happen till right now. I have many reasons why I have chosen to fast. I will share just a few with you now, and later I will go into the nitty gritty of why I am doing this.

To start off, I think I might be addicted to food, sweets in particular. My sweet tooth is like a empty canyon awaiting a monster load of decadent desserts to be dumped into it. I like foods of all kinds. If it tastes good, my taste buds are an excited and welcoming door to my belly.

That being said, I think a fast will help me to break this sugar linked chain of mine.

I am a fairly healthy being upon this planet Earth and I wish to be even healthier. For me this fast/cleanse is not about losing weight, its about breaking down old habits and creating a new high vibrational me.

I am going to do my best with this. This for me is the Ultimate Challenge. To give a quick overview of my goals with this fast; I would say that I am fasting to remember how fortunate I am to walk this Earth with so many blessings, and at this point in my life I feel it is of the utmost importance to tune this vessel in which my Spirit rides. Mind, Body, and, Soul, I cleanse myself and raise my vibration to be the best I can be.

Ok, so here we go. I am now off to the grocery store to get a few necessities for the fast, such as lemons and smooth move tea(I will go into more detail later...) and also a few things for the family. This should be interesting. It is only mid morning and I have already worked my way through one fit of growling stomach_itis. I am alright for this moment. I think its going to be a moment by moment kind of experience, such as life should be.

Wish me well if you wish to. I will do my best to keep you updated on this very interesting journey that I have chosen to embark upon.

Be well,
~Jimmy~

No comments:

Post a Comment