Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pushing through

Well, I just want to say hello to U. Hello!

Life for me in this very moment is.........

Let me think about this for a second.

The words are not exactly pouring forth like I would like them to. I know I have something to say, just not sure what.

I am working to be working. This may not make much sense to you, so let me shed a little light on the situation.

I am self employed, which can be quite a wonderful experience. I answer to me and though it may sound great, can sometimes be tough. I am a very analitical person. I love to mull things over once too many times. I am the kind of person who double triple checks to get things just so. Some people call me anal. I like to think of myself as thorough. Call it what you will, but I can sometimes be my own worst critic. On the other hand, I also know how to float my own boat. It gives me great satisifaction to take a step back from a completed project and bask in the glory of a beautifully created masterpiece.

In short, there are many pieces that make up my pie. That being said and getting back to what I was talking about. Times are a bit slow right now as many of you may already know. This in turn leaves me a bit slow. SO I am trying to figure out how to make this work. I need to roll with the tides. I know it takes time to establish a business. Therefore, I am working on positiveness and patience. Things will happen, and it will be great.

So here we are. With nothing to say, I continue.....

I am going to continue to ride the waves and make the best of the time I have. I am using this time to reflect and unearth ways that will bring prosperity into my life. And by prosperity I am refering to an abundance of love, joy, and I suppose a little money would be nice too.

With that being said, I know that many of us our going through similiar trials and tribulations. If we stay positive and keep pushing forward we will find our prosperity. It will be beautiful.

Keep on Keepin' on!

~Jimmy~

No comments:

Post a Comment